What is Undue Influence?
How does undue influence work? How much of a problem is undue influence in today’s world? What can we do about undue influence? We answer these questions and more.
How to spot a bamboozle, critical thinking, good emotional hygiene, and ways to protect yourself and others.
Journey to Autonomy
- Ultralight Road Rear Hub 32H 8 9 10 11 Speed Shimano or Campy 3 Year Warranty
- 1-1 8 zipp carbon stem SL Speed 100mm 31.8 threadless titanium
- C-ER-L LARGE HILASON HORSE FRONT LEG PredECTION ULTIMATE SPORTS BOOT RED SPLATTE
- Aluminum Alloy Double Rescue Climbing Pulley 36 KN Rigging Gear Equipment
- CANOTTA INTIMA SIX2 CARBON BIANCO tg. XL
- E-Bike 24V 14.5Ah Batería Bicicleta Eléctrica Lehmkuhl ISY Pinnacle Ivelo
- Element Howland TW Shorts Mens
- GREEN B - Smart Pop-up Duo Easy Setup tents Outdoor 4 Person Camping Hiking Tent
- Lona De Lluvia - Ligera, Portatil, Impermeable Carpa Para Toldo De 12 ', Eas
The Secret World of Manipulation, Undue Influence and Brainwashing
by Jon Atack
We live in an age where unethical persuasion is applied every day, all day long, to bypass reasoning through direct appeals to our emotions. Throughout history, people have been unwittingly influenced to act against their own best interests. But today, even more sophisticated forms of influence are being devised, posing a significant threat to a free and open society. The knowledge in this book is vital for those who wish to help their loved ones spot, resist and escape from the many traps of undue influence in our world.
Salomon Techamphibian - Contagrip Trail Hiking Sneakers Women's 10 White bluee cyjoyg10059-Women's
Doing Right When What You’re Told to Do is Wrong
by Ira Chaleff
Torture in Abu Ghraib prison. Corporate fraud. Falsified records at Veterans Administration hospitals. Teachers pressured to feed test answers to students. These scandals could have been prevented if, early on, people had said no to their higher ups. In this timely new book, Ira Chaleff goes deeply into when and how to disobey inappropriate orders, reduce unacceptable risk, and find better ways to achieve legitimate goals.
We are surrounded by predators who want to control our thoughts and actions. Here we show you how to resist them.