What is Undue Influence?
How does undue influence work? How much of a problem is undue influence in today’s world? What can we do about undue influence? We answer these questions and more.
How to spot a bamboozle, critical thinking, good emotional hygiene, and ways to protect yourself and others.
Journey to Autonomy
- MAXXIS MINION DHR II 29X2.30 DC EXO TR 60TPI TB96776000
- NOS Campagnolo Veloce 9 speed era front hub, 36h
- Reifen cycl-e crossterrain sport 700x47 black 927470612 PIRELLI Reifen gomm
- Shimano FH-6400 Tri-color Ultegra Rear Hub 32H 13-23 7spd Hyperglide cassette
- Sr Suntour Suspension Fork Nex-E25 Sf14 (Lo) 28″ Qr9
- Velo glide 4 bicyle storage system number 89878
- (53 39T SS) Shimano 105 R7000 Groupset 2x11-speed Road Bike 8Pcs Mechanical New
- Cavallo Lis RL GRIP darkbluee SS 2019
- Alpinestars Cirrus Handschuh 2018 blacke Säure yellow L
The Secret World of Manipulation, Undue Influence and Brainwashing
by Jon Atack
We live in an age where unethical persuasion is applied every day, all day long, to bypass reasoning through direct appeals to our emotions. Throughout history, people have been unwittingly influenced to act against their own best interests. But today, even more sophisticated forms of influence are being devised, posing a significant threat to a free and open society. The knowledge in this book is vital for those who wish to help their loved ones spot, resist and escape from the many traps of undue influence in our world.
Portable Folding Fishing Picnic Outdoor Chair Seat With Cup Holder Beach Camping cyjoyg4016-Camping Furniture
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
|Manufacturer Part Number:|
Doing Right When What You’re Told to Do is Wrong
by Ira Chaleff
Torture in Abu Ghraib prison. Corporate fraud. Falsified records at Veterans Administration hospitals. Teachers pressured to feed test answers to students. These scandals could have been prevented if, early on, people had said no to their higher ups. In this timely new book, Ira Chaleff goes deeply into when and how to disobey inappropriate orders, reduce unacceptable risk, and find better ways to achieve legitimate goals.
We are surrounded by predators who want to control our thoughts and actions. Here we show you how to resist them.