What is Undue Influence?
How does undue influence work? How much of a problem is undue influence in today’s world? What can we do about undue influence? We answer these questions and more.
How to spot a bamboozle, critical thinking, good emotional hygiene, and ways to protect yourself and others.
Journey to Autonomy
- Tru-Spec 65 35 Poly Cotton RS TRU 1 4 Zip Combat Shirt, Multicam Coyote
- NEW PROMO ITEM Orca 26 Quart White Cooler Admiral Nelson Rum
- Carp Fishing Stiff Rig Wallet Hook Length Rig Storage System for Carp Coarse Fis
- ALBA OPTICS Delta PR Darkside Sunglasses
- Campagnolo Nuovo Record Crankset 170mm 1974 Vintage Racing Bicycle 52 43 NOS
- DT Swiss EX 1501 wheel, 30 mm rim, BOOST axle, 29 inch rear blk red
- E-Bike 48V 20.4Ah Batería Bicicleta Eléctrica Triumph Remington Pedego Ansmann
- Head Torch, Yoart Headlamp USB Rechargeable Headlight with 6 CREE LED...
- Maglia Craft Weather - black -  (XXL)...
The Secret World of Manipulation, Undue Influence and Brainwashing
by Jon Atack
We live in an age where unethical persuasion is applied every day, all day long, to bypass reasoning through direct appeals to our emotions. Throughout history, people have been unwittingly influenced to act against their own best interests. But today, even more sophisticated forms of influence are being devised, posing a significant threat to a free and open society. The knowledge in this book is vital for those who wish to help their loved ones spot, resist and escape from the many traps of undue influence in our world.
FSA COUCHE interne bb92-bb-cfn92c 230-6020 céramique cyfksy8925-Cranksets
New other (see details): A new, unused item with absolutely no signs of wear. The item may be missing the original packaging, ... Read moreabout the condition
|Nombre De Plateaux:||Unique|
|Numéro de pièce fabricant:||sans, dépourvue applicable||Marque:||FSA|
Doing Right When What You’re Told to Do is Wrong
by Ira Chaleff
Torture in Abu Ghraib prison. Corporate fraud. Falsified records at Veterans Administration hospitals. Teachers pressured to feed test answers to students. These scandals could have been prevented if, early on, people had said no to their higher ups. In this timely new book, Ira Chaleff goes deeply into when and how to disobey inappropriate orders, reduce unacceptable risk, and find better ways to achieve legitimate goals.
We are surrounded by predators who want to control our thoughts and actions. Here we show you how to resist them.