What is Undue Influence?
How does undue influence work? How much of a problem is undue influence in today’s world? What can we do about undue influence? We answer these questions and more.
How to spot a bamboozle, critical thinking, good emotional hygiene, and ways to protect yourself and others.
Journey to Autonomy
- NEW Daiwa Both axes Fune X 100H Baitcasting Reel
- Penn Rival 20 Level Wind Sea Fishing Reel 1403995
- Piscifun Aluminum Fishing Pliers Braid Cutters Split Ring Pliers Hook Remover Fi
- Salomon X Scream 8 152 cm Ski + Salomon C 509 Bindings
- SHIMANO SPINNING REEL PART - RD8232 Stella 6000FA - Bail Wire
- THE NORTH FACE bluee Nylon Ultrex Ski Snowboard Pants sz Medium Side Zippers
- Vintage 70 Wood Desco Ski wall decor wooden snow water display
- 15 Spur Saddlery Wade Ranch Roping Saddle (Made in Texas)
- Anti Slip shoes Boot Grips Snow Gripper Ice Cleats Spikes Non Slip Crampons
The Secret World of Manipulation, Undue Influence and Brainwashing
by Jon Atack
We live in an age where unethical persuasion is applied every day, all day long, to bypass reasoning through direct appeals to our emotions. Throughout history, people have been unwittingly influenced to act against their own best interests. But today, even more sophisticated forms of influence are being devised, posing a significant threat to a free and open society. The knowledge in this book is vital for those who wish to help their loved ones spot, resist and escape from the many traps of undue influence in our world.
FOURIERS MTB Bicycle BCD96mm 32T 38T 40T Narrow Wide 1xSystem Circle Chainring cyfksy8092-Chainrings & BMX Sprockets
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Does Not Apply
|Country/Region of Manufacture:||Taiwan||For Bike Type:||Mountain Bike|
|Bolt Center Diameter:||94 mm|
Doing Right When What You’re Told to Do is Wrong
by Ira Chaleff
Torture in Abu Ghraib prison. Corporate fraud. Falsified records at Veterans Administration hospitals. Teachers pressured to feed test answers to students. These scandals could have been prevented if, early on, people had said no to their higher ups. In this timely new book, Ira Chaleff goes deeply into when and how to disobey inappropriate orders, reduce unacceptable risk, and find better ways to achieve legitimate goals.
We are surrounded by predators who want to control our thoughts and actions. Here we show you how to resist them.